Saturday, September 10, 2005

"nice holiday"

sorry coz be late for the latest update.... just getting so much bz with UiTM programs..namely pertandingan debat piala naib canselor...

got very bad day is the main point that make me going crazy day by day.. duh!!! sometime all the things that happend obviously give me thekind of "way" to express the feel that i felt inside this body....

but.... once more it will "kill" me..... why??? coz the feelling is really wired n uncontrol though..... i try so hard to control this thing but it merely show to me that its not suit to control at this level.

coming back to my holiday week... got holiday ma.... but this very own holidays is like no other.... its like wanna me to be in graveyard! n answering the mungkar n naqir's questions....wah!!!!

i have to finished my multimedia prsentation, be arunner for UITM"S braches, help Alfonso to create pidato's scrip n so on......
make me sick....

tomorrow i got mandarin test.. (listening) buti not really ready yet... coz all my time during this sick holiday ware stolen by the pertandingan debat n its ruining my life!!!!!

No comments: